Uriah Corridor and Sean Strickland face off in the primary occasion to this weekend’s UFC Struggle Evening.
‘Prime Time’ Corridor has received his final 4 fights together with a victory over Chris Weidman in April.
Weidman suffered a horrific leg harm in that bout and Corridor was visibly shocked by the incident.
He’ll need to be that troublesome night time behind him when he takes on Strickland on Saturday night time.
Strickland, who has a file of 23 and three, has additionally received his final 4 and beat Krzysztof Jotko final day trip in Could.
Corridor vs Strickland: Date and begin time
The occasion is scheduled to happen on Saturday, July 31 and is being held behind closed doorways on the UFC APEX Heart in Las Vegas.
The prelims will get going from 11pm UK time, with the primary card beginning at 2am on Sunday morning.
Corridor vs Strickland may be anticipated at round 5am.
Corridor vs Strickland: TV and dwell stream
The motion might be proven on BT Sport 1. Their protection of the prelims will begin from midnight with their principal present beginning at 2am.
Will probably be dwell streamed on BT Sport’s web site and app for subscribers.
EE cellular prospects will be capable of get a FREE three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150. You’ll be able to then cancel the trial at any time.
The early prelims might be proven on UFC’s Struggle Move and within the US, all prelim bouts might be simulcast on ABC and ESPN+.hal
Corridor vs Strickland: Struggle card
- MAIN EVENT: Uriah Corridor vs Sean Strickland, Middleweight
- Kyung Ho Kang vs Rani Yahya, Bantamweight
- Cheyanne Buys vs Gloria de Paula, Ladies’s Strawweight
- Jared Gooden vs Niklas Stolze, Welterweight
- Zarrukh Adashev vs Ryan Benoit, Flyweight
- Bryan Barberena vs Jason Witt, Welterweight
- Wu Yanan vs Nicco Montano, Ladies’s Bantamweight
- Melsik Baghdasaryan vs Collin Anglin, Featherweight
- Chris Gruetzemacher vs Rafa Garcia, Light-weight
- Danny Chavez vs Kai Kamaka III, Featherweight
- Jinh Yu Frey vs Ashley Yoder, Ladies’s Strawweight
- Ronnie Lawrence vs Trevin Jones, Bantamweight
- Philip Rowe vs Orion Cosce, Welterweight
Corridor vs Strickland: What has been stated?
Sean Strickland: “You beat Uriah, it places you about one struggle away from a title shot. However I don’t actually struggle for what’s subsequent, what’s this.
“I wish to struggle. That is my job, that is my life, and if I wasn’t getting paid to struggle, I’d in all probability pay to struggle.
“Actually, if the UFC didn’t exist and there have been gyms round and I may pay cash to struggle folks, I might do this.
“I’m simply lucky sufficient that that is my job.”