London rivals Crystal Palace and Tottenham face off within the Premier League on Sunday.
Jose Mourinho’s Spurs have been flying excessive this season and noticed off Arsenal final weekend.
The north Londoners, who’ve solely misplaced as soon as this time period, might be keen to maintain their good kind going of their quick journey throughout the capital.
Palace, in the meantime, thumped West Brom 5-1 final day trip and can wish to construct on that large win.
Crystal Palace v Tottenham: Date and kick-off time
This match might be held at Selhurst Park on Sunday, December 13 and can kick-off at 2:15pm.
This fixture completed in a 1-1 draw final season whereas Spurs noticed off Palace 4-Zero in north London.
Palace haven’t crushed Spurs since January 2015.
Crystal Palace v Tottenham: TV channel and stay stream
The sport is being broadcast on Sky Sports activities Foremost Occasion and Sky Sports activities Premier League from 2pm and follows their protection of Southampton v Sheffield United .
Sky Sports activities prospects can stay stream this through the app utilizing their cellular, pill or pc gadgets.
If not, you should buy a Sky Sports activities Day Cross from NowTV for £8.99.
Crystal Palace v Tottenham: Workforce information
Crystal Palace left-back Tyrick Mitchell has a chilly and is their solely new doubt for the match.
Nathan Ferguson, Wayne Hennessey and Connor Wickham proceed to be long-term absentees.
Tottenham ahead Erik Lamela continues to be out with a foot damage whereas Serge Aurier will want a late health check on a knock.
Spurs rested a number of gamers in midweek and they need to return.
Gareth Bale might be hoping to assert solely his second league begin this season.
Crystal Palace v Tottenham: Match stats and info
- Crystal Palace are winless of their final 10 Premier League conferences with Tottenham, with their 1-1 draw on this actual fixture final season ending a run of 9 straight league defeats towards them.
- Tottenham have saved a clear sheet in 12 of their final 22 Premier League conferences with Crystal Palace (together with eight within the final 10). Of all groups they’ve confronted greater than 10 instances within the competitors, they’ve not conceded within the highest % of video games towards the Eagles (55%).
- 20 of Tottenham’s final 25 Premier League targets towards Crystal Palace have been scored within the second half of video games. Nevertheless, all 5 of their strikes towards them final season got here within the opening 45 minutes.
- Crystal Palace have hit a minimum of 4 targets in two of their final 4 Premier League video games – 4-1 and 5-1 wins over Leeds and West Brom respectively – having managed that feat simply thrice of their first 117 video games below Roy Hodgson.
- Spurs supervisor Jose Mourinho has received 40 of his 63 Premier League London derbies (64%), the very best ratio of any supervisor to handle a minimum of 20 within the Premier League. Nevertheless, he’s winless in his final two London derbies versus Crystal Palace (D1 L1).
- Crystal Palace have misplaced 18 of their final 22 dwelling Premier League matches towards groups beginning the day within the top-four of the league (W1 D3), with their solely win that run coming in Roy Hodgson’s first win as Eagles boss in October 2017 towards Chelsea.
- Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke scored twice in his final Premier League look towards West Brom, as many as he’d scored in his earlier 31. The Belgian hasn’t scored in consecutive league appearances since April 2017.
- Crystal Palace have scored extra targets of their final two Premier League video games with Wilfried Zaha within the beginning XI (9) than of their earlier 19 with out him within the line-up (7), a run stretching again to January 2017.
- Tottenham duo Son Heung-min and Harry Kane have mixed for 11 Premier League targets this season, with solely Alan Shearer and Chris Sutton (13 in 1994/95) and Ryan Fraser and Callum Wilson (12 in 2018/19) combining for extra in a single marketing campaign. Previous to this season, probably the most targets two gamers had mixed for in a membership’s first 11 matches of a season was Shearer/Sutton for Blackburn in 1994/95 and Thierry Henry/Reyes for Arsenal in 2004/05 (6 targets).
- Harry Kane has scored 20 targets and assisted 11 in 29 Premier League appearances below Jose Mourinho at Tottenham, averaging a purpose or help each 83 minutes. Since 2004/05, among the many 175 gamers to play a minimum of 5 league video games below Mourinho the one two with a greater common purpose/help ratio below Mourinho are Cristiano Ronaldo (one ever 59 minutes) and Gonzalo Higuaín (one each 72 minutes).