The Premier League has a brand new mega-money celebrity with Jack Grealish turning into the costliest top-flight participant ever.
Manchester United have an extended historical past of being the main spenders in England and star man Paul Pogba has been the Prem’s priciest ever participant for a number of years.
The Purple Devils have splashed out once more this summer season, touchdown England ace Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund for £73million.
However now, near-neighbours Manchester City have smashed the switch file, spending £100million on Aston Villa and England maestro Grealish.
The midfielder has changed Pogba within the historical past books and overtaken a number of different mega-money offers performed by the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.
However who makes up the present high ten? Right here, talkSPORT.com seems to be at who has value essentially the most in English top-flight historical past with Grealish now topping the charts.
10. Alisson Becker (Roma to Liverpool in 2018) – £67million
9. Kai Havertz (Bayer Leverkusen to Chelsea in 2020) – £71million
8. Kepa Arrizabalaga (Athletic Bilbao to Chelsea in 2018) – £71million
7. Nicolas Pepe (Lille to Arsenal in 2019) – £72million
6. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund to Manchester United in 2021) – £73million
5. Virgil van Dijk (Southampton to Liverpool in 2018) – £75million
4. Romelu Lukaku (Everton to Manchester United in 2017) – £75million
3. Harry Maguire (Leicester to Manchester United in 2019) – £78million
2. Paul Pogba (Juventus to Manchester United in 2016) – £89million
1. Jack Grealish (Aston Villa to Manchester City in 2021) – £100million