In-form Everton host Arsenal within the Premier League this weekend because the stress continues to mount on Mikel Arteta.
The Toffees have bounced again from their dip in kind and claimed back-to-back wins over Chelsea and Leicester this week.
Carlo Ancelotti’s males might transfer as much as second within the desk with a win over Arsenal.
The Gunners, in the meantime, are down in 15th and nonetheless struggling for confidence.
They drew with Southampton in midweek and Arteta is aware of he wants to begin turning issues round.
talkSPORT will likely be on Merseyside to convey you this conflict stay as a part of our thrilling GameDay motion this weekend.
Everton v Arsenal: pay attention
This match will get below approach at 5:30pm on Saturday, December 19.
Full protection from Goodison Park will likely be solely stay on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 5pm.
Faye Carruthers will likely be your host earlier than commentary from Sam Matterface and Danny Mills.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the stay stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is offered throughout the United Kingdom by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Hearken to talkSPORT by your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Everton v Arsenal: Group information
Everton star Allan will miss out having injured his hamstring throughout Wednesday’s win at Leicester.
James Rodriguez stays a doubt with a calf damage however Seamus Coleman might return after a hamstring situation of his personal.
Lucas Digne and Fabian Delph stay out.
Arsenal duo Gabriel and Granit Xhaka are suspended for this sport.
Hector Bellerin has accomplished his personal ban and might return however Thomas Partey continues to be out.
Sead Kolasinac is unlikely to function whereas Reiss Nelson might miss out too.
Everton v Arsenal: Match stats and information
- Everton have stored a clear sheet in every of their final two residence Premier League video games in opposition to Arsenal (W1 D1), final holding three in a row at residence to the Gunners between November 1966 and April 1969.
- Arsenal have received extra Premier League video games (34) and scored extra Premier League targets (110) in opposition to Everton than they’ve versus every other opponent within the competitors. Certainly, their 110 targets in opposition to the Toffees is greater than any facet has netted in opposition to one other in Premier League historical past.
- Everton haven’t received their ultimate league match earlier than Christmas in any of their final six seasons (D2 L4) since a 2-1 win in opposition to Swansea City in December 2013.
- Since beating Fulham 3-Zero on the opening day, Arsenal have scored simply twice of their final 5 away league video games (W1 D1 L3), failing to search out the web of their final two. The Gunners final went three away league video games and not using a objective in September 2017.
- Arsenal have misplaced eight of their final 12 Premier League matches kicking off at 5.30pm (W3 D1), though one in all their wins in that point was a 5-1 victory over Everton in February 2018.
- Arsenal have received simply 14 factors from 13 Premier League video games this season, their lowest tally at this stage of a top-flight marketing campaign since 1974-75 (9 pts – assuming 3pts/win). Certainly, Arsenal have picked up only one win of their final 9 Premier League video games (W1 D2 L6).
- Since Mikel Arteta took cost of his first Arsenal sport in December 2019, the Gunners have received extra matches in cup competitions (14 of 17) than they’ve within the Premier League (13 of 33).
- Everton supervisor Carlo Ancelotti has misplaced his final three matches in opposition to Arsenal in all competitions – in his managerial profession, he has solely misplaced 4 instances in a row in opposition to an opponent as soon as beforehand, doing so in opposition to Inter Milan between 2009 and 2018.
- Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 4 targets in his 4 Premier League begins in opposition to Everton, although all of those targets have come on the Emirates.
- Everton’s Richarlison is trying to rating in consecutive Premier League appearances for the primary time since February 2020, when the second sport on this run got here in opposition to Arsenal.