Saturday is GameDay on talkSPORT and earlier than we carry you the return of followers, we begin with Burnley vs Everton at an empty Turf Moor.
There will probably be 2,000 supporters at West Ham for his or her conflict with Manchester United and the identical quantity as Chelsea host Leeds – each of which you’ll be able to hear reside on talkSPORT.
However first, Burnley and Everton will each be trying to get again to successful methods within the lunchtime kick-off, behind closed doorways as a consequence of tier three restrictions.
The Clarets appeared to have turned a nook earlier than their thrashing at Man City final week and so they stay in determined hassle, whereas Everton’s quick begin has properly and actually come to an finish with only one win of their final six Premier League video games.
Burnley vs Everton: Find out how to hear
This Premier League conflict will get below approach at 12.30pm on Saturday, December 5.
Full protection from Turf Moor will probably be reside on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 11am.
Reshmin Chowdhury will probably be your host, with commentary from Nigel Adderley and Trevor Sinclair.
To tune in, click on the radio participant beneath or HERE for the reside stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to hear…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is offered throughout the United Kingdom by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT by means of your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
Burnley vs Everton: Workforce information
Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope has been given the all-clear to return after lacking the City sport with a concussion.
Neither Phil Bardsley nor Josh Brownhill travelled to the Etihad Stadium, however each are making good progress, whereas Robbie Brady and Dale Stephens are doubts.
Everton will probably be with out each first-choice full-backs – Seamus Coleman (hamstring) and Lucas Digne (ankle) – for the journey to Burnley so Tom Davies and Alex Iwobi may proceed as makeshift wing-backs.
Jean-Philippe Gbamin is one other long-term absentee.
Burnley vs Everton: What’s been mentioned
Each managers know the significance of beginning their hectic Christmas schedules with some much-needed factors on the board.
Burnley boss Sean Dyche mentioned: “We got here away from what we had been good at and it confirmed in a heavy defeat [at City].
“We’ve bought to get again to what we all know we are able to ship. The Palace sport was a great present of it: working each ends of the pitch properly and tying it along with the suitable work ethic and perception within the center a part of the sport.
“On the minute, we’re OK and we wish to be sure we get extra factors on the board shortly as a result of it does align you higher with what the remainder of the season will behold, hopefully.”
Ancelotti mentioned: “In fact the end result was not good towards Leeds, nevertheless it was an open sport. We wish to keep hooked up to the highest of the desk so it will likely be vital to have a end result tomorrow.
“This season, there may be loads of competitors in entrance. We’re nonetheless in entrance, we wish to keep hooked up and put together properly for the second a part of the season. We’re the place we wish to be on this second.”
Burnley vs Everton: Match details
- Burnley have gained 4 of their six Premier League dwelling video games towards Everton (L2), successful this actual fixture 1-Zero final season.
- Everton have by no means saved a clear sheet of their six Premier League away video games towards Burnley (W2 L4). Solely at QPR (7) have they performed extra video games within the competitors with out recording a clear sheet.
- No aspect has scored fewer Premier League targets than Burnley this season (4), whereas the Clarets have additionally tried the fewest photographs (83) and photographs heading in the right direction (24) within the competitors to date (albeit having performed a sport fewer than most).
- Having saved a clear sheet of their opening weekend victory at Spurs, Everton have now conceded in every of their final 9 Premier League matches, with solely Sheffield United (13) on an extended present run and not using a shutout within the competitors.
- This sport will probably be Burnley supervisor Sean Dyche’s 200th Premier League match in cost, making him the 35th totally different supervisor to achieve that milestone. Solely 4 of the earlier 15 English managers to achieve the milestone have gained their 200th match (Alan Pardew, Roy Hodgson, Steve Bruce and Glenn Hoddle).
- Burnley want to win consecutive Premier League dwelling video games for the primary time since October 2019, the second win of which got here towards Everton.