If Chelsea need to signal Erling Haaland this summer time they’ll should cough up after which some.
It’s broadly reported that an eye-watering charge of £150million is what is going to prise the Norwegian hotshot away from Borussia Dortmund throughout this switch window.
The Blues are one of many few golf equipment on the market who may spend that sum of money on a single participant however even by their requirements it will be extreme.
In the event that they did pay Dortmund’s reported asking value then it will smash their document charge for a participant, in reality it will greater than double it.
Kai Havertz (signed final summer time) and Kepa Arrizabalaga (signed in summer time of 2018), are tied for being the Stamford Bridge membership’s document signings, Transfermarkt saying they paid £72m for his or her respective signatures.
Under you possibly can see Chelsea’s prime ten signings in the event that they do get the deal finished for Haaland.
Chelsea’s document signings
*Together with in the event that they signal Erling Haaland
- Erling Haaland (summer time 2021) £150m
- Kai Havertz (summer time 2020) £72m
- Kepa Arrizabalaga (summer time 2018) £72m
- Alvaro Morata (summer time 2017) £59.4m
- Christian Pulisic (winter 2019) £57.6m
- Fernando Torres (winter 2011) £52.65m
- Jorginho (summer time 2018) £51.3m
- Timo Werner (summer time 2020) £47.7m
- Ben Chilwell (summer time 2020) £45.18m
- Mateo Kovacic (summer time 2019) £40.5m
Not low-cost in any respect. It’s maybe no shock that studies have emerged Chelsea will search Robert Lewandowski as a substitute.
The Solar says the Blues shall be keen to pay a ‘paltry’ £50m for the Bayern Munich striker’s companies.
Lewandowski, 32, is arguably within the type of his life having damaged Gerd Muller’s document of 40 targets in a Bundesliga season.
His contract on the Allianz Enviornment expires in June 2023.