England return to UEFA Nations League this weekend as they tackle the world’s high ranked facet in Belgium.
The Three Lions have struggled to this point on this season’s worldwide marketing campaign, needing a last-minute penalty to beat Iceland earlier than a dull attract Denmark.
Belgium, in the meantime, have seen off these two opponents with ease and high Group A2.
Gareth Southgate will wish to see higher from males as they welcome the Purple Devils to the house of soccer.
England and Belgium clashed twice on the World Cup in 2018 – with Belgium rising victorious on each events.
England’s build-up to this sport has been hit by extra off-field issues however their ‘second string’ facet did impress within the pleasant win over Wales.
talkSPORT shall be in attendance to see if the Three Lions can recapture their high type towards the may of Belgium.
England v Belgium: Find out how to pay attention
This match will get underneath manner at 5pm on Sunday, October 11.
Full protection from Wembley Stadium shall be stay on talkSPORT, with our protection beginning at 7pm.
Mark Saggers shall be your host earlier than commentary from Jim Proudfoot and Stuart Pearce.
To tune in, click on the radio participant under or HERE for the stay stream.
Listed below are the opposite methods to pay attention…
App iPhone – Obtain from the Apple retailer
Android – Obtain from Google Play
Radio – talkSPORT is on the market throughout the United Kingdom by way of DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
TV – Take heed to talkSPORT via your TV on the next channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
England v Belgium: What has been mentioned?
Gareth Southgate despatched a warning to England’s absent gamers that they need to struggle for his or her positions in his group following their win over Wales.
“That in essence is the actually massive lesson for anybody in that state of affairs, you wish to be concerned and taking part in,” he mentioned when requested concerning the significance of a participant doing every thing they’ll to maintain their place.
“When you could have the shirt or a spot within the squad you don’t wish to enable different folks to have the chance to take it and each time we give debuts or give time on the pitch to guys who deserve it.
“There may be alternative there for them to seize a spot and push themselves up the pecking order. A number of did that and there may be competitors for locations, not simply the squad we named however gamers simply outdoors that.”
Tammy Abraham, Ben Chilwell and Jadon Sancho have been all lacking for the 3-Zero victory having breached Covid pointers on the weekend.
Southgate added: “All three gamers have examined negatively.
“However Ben has had some sickness which we predict is minor however as a precaution we’ve got saved him separate from the group for the time being.
“There’s a robust likelihood he received’t be with us for the UEFA testing within the morning, which might rule him out on Sunday however we’d anticipate Tammy and Jadon to be obtainable for that.”
England v Belgium: Squads
- Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope, Dean Henderson
- Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben Chilwell, Conor Coady, Eric Dier, Joe Gomez, Michael Keane, Harry Maguire, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Tyrone Mings, Bukayo Saka, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker
- Midfielders: Jordan Henderson, Jack Grealish, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice, James Ward-Prowse, Harry Winks
- Forwards: Tammy Abraham, Harvey Barnes, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Danny Ings, Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, Raheem Sterling
- Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois, Simon Mignolet, Koen Casteels
- Defenders: Toby Alderweireld, Sebastiaan Bornauw, Dedryck Boyata, Jason Denayer, Brandon Mechele, Zinho Vanheusden, Jan Vertonghen, Timothy Castagne, Thomas Meunier
- Midfielders: Yannick Carrasco, Nacer Chadli, Joris Kayembe, Leander Dendoncker, Alexis Saelemaekers, Kevin De Bruyne, Dennis Praet, Youri Tielemans, Hans Vanaken, Axel Witsel, Eden Hazard
- Forwards: Michy Batshuayi, Jeremy Doku, Dodi Lukebakio, Dries Mertens, Yari Verschaeren, Chritian Benteke, Romelu Lukaku, Leandro Trossard